It has been a joyous past two days having my niece, Madisen and nephew, Brennon, in our home! My sister, Tami,- their Mother- was reunited with her children after nearly two years. It was a tear jerker, let me tell you. I am so touched and happy to be apart of them reconnecting after so long. Thank you, Father in heaven.
The opposition comes into play now that I have helped my sisters family be reunited. The father had to be contacted as they left to go back to the town- 4 hours away- where my sister lives. {And now her children's new home as well.} Authorities needed to be contacted as well to make the process as legitimate as possible. We didn't want kidnapping charges set! After Tami and her children left...I drove to the court downtown and filed for a restraining order against the father. The judge granted it to my family and I for one full year. Though, we won't be officially protected by this order until the father is served the court papers, hopefully tomorrow. {Another challenge all on its own seeing that he is homeless and living with friend after friend.} Horrific threats have been made against me, Tami and the new man in Tami's life. I take it serious enough to do something about it.
But, I will bask in the glory that I do not have to endure anymore nightmares of these children being lost to us forever. They are safe with their mother and will be taken care of very well. My sister used to do drugs and smoke. She no longer does these things, mainly due to leaving her abusive druggie husband, and I am so thrilled for her progress and decisions. May the Lord continue to bless this family with protection, guidance and love.





3 Royal Remarks:
That is awesome that they have been able to come back home. I hope everything works out and the kids can get settled and be happy, healthy and taken care of...for the first time in what seems like forever.
Yay, for the new baby too! Maybe itis Tuckers twin...lol just kidding!!!!
Hey girly!!! this blog is the cutest thing since slicedbread!! i finally figured out how to comment so here i go! i love the music, the oldy fotos, the funny things about YOU! this is a cute idea.
my heart is hurting for your family and the scary restraining order. i have a friend who had to get one. NOT something good to have to go through. i am so happy for Tami. ( you too) i just cannot imagine the hell. call me if you need something ok. even to run away. be careful/ try to breathe.
!!! And i cant wait to see your new shoes! You better have them on Sunday!!!
I'd love to show off my shoes to you- big toe mom...and since you are in my ward apparently I can do so. But who will I be twirling in front of to show them off to? I have no clue who you are my love- 'big toe mom' isn't a good enough clue. Sorry.
Maybe I will go around the ward and size up all the sisters big toes...whoever has the biggest...well I will have found my Cinderella. :)
Post a Comment