As you know by now- I love shoes. Especially cute ones!
I just had to show off my newest pair that make me smile every time I look at them. I don't normally purchase a pair of shoes that I don't have many outfits to wear with them...but I couldn't resist these. I have only one dress up/Sunday outfit I can wear with these babies. But...if I wear these with jeans and a cute shirt I can possibly get another outfit out of them. If you notice they are Navy Blue not Black. I don't have a lot of things that are Navy. Darn...I may just have to go shopping for something more to match!
Also, I have to show off by relaying to you that I got these on clearance for only $8!!!!!! Hallelujah- the angels are rejoicing and singing with me.






2 Royal Remarks:
these are way cute!! i love them, i could never pull it off
Haha I love them! And you could so wear them with jeans! I love shoes too - I just bought a pair of sexy red satin heels that I love.. Very impractical though...lol
Post a Comment