»

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cabin decor

My previous blog entry talks about us remodeling my husband's home he grew up in on a ranch. We are turning it into our family 'Cabin'.


The interior decorator in me has been a big part of my life. One of my passions, really. So, the idea of remodeling this home into a cabin is more then my lil' heart can take from bursting with decorator's heart attack. :) I'm thrilled to say the least. Thankfully, my husband has good taste- or can value good taste anyway! He agrees on these choices as well.


Below are some pictures of my decor ideas thus far. I have a few more- but need to put them in collage form to show. I'll add on soon.
Give me your opinions...


















4 Royal Remarks:

Shaina said...

It was nice to see a picture of the old place. I haven't been there since we moved.
I think your ideas for fixing it up are great! It would make for a really lovely retreat.

Autumn said...

Thanks Shaina. When you come again hopefully it will be completely remodeled. Things like these take time. Our hope is to be done with it in a year...{hope} You won't recognize it then ;)

Sharon said...

wow, that's gonna be so great, i'm excited to see the finished product!!i LOVE the old fruit and veggies signs, they've always bee so cool!

Anonymous said...

this is gonna be GREAT! and i LOVE your ideas! S.