»

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tagged...are YOU next??


I 've been tagged by my dear friend, Celeste Goetz. I really enjoyed reading her answers. Here are mine:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1} I was enjoying my first adorable baby~Conner.

2} Flying all over the country visiting everyone I wanted.
{my hubby worked for an airline}

3} Met my maternal grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and half brother and sister from the Ables side for the first time as an adult.

4} Went skinny dipping with a group of girlfriends.

5} Turned 22 years old.


5 things on my 'to-do' list today:

1} Check out of the hotel my girlfriend and I stayed at to celebrate both our birthdays.

2} Go swimming with my family.

3} Attend the Relief Society Broadcast and Dinner.

4} Go to the bookstore to purchase a book for Conner. {Leven Thumps-book 3}

5} Write. Write. Write.



5 snacks I enjoy:

1} Popcorn

2} Pesto baked on cream cheese with baggette bread

3} Most milk chocolate candy bars

4} Cheesecake

5} Dr. Pepper



5 songs I know the lyrics to:

1} Chantilly Lace -by Jerry Lee Lewis

2} Several hymns

3} Several primary songs

4} Potential break up song- by Ali & Aj

5} What I am - by Emma Bunton


5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:

1} Pay off all debt.

2} Invest most of it.

3} Help family & friends with their needs.

4} Savings for kids school & missions.

5} Hand a chunk to our Bishop to disperse to ward members who were in need.


5 bad habits:

1} Staying up too late.

2} Jumping to conclusions.

3} Not forgiving others easily. {or myself}

4} Eating too much junk food.

5} Drinking from the water jug from my fridge.



5 things I would never wear again:

1} Leg warmers.

2} Blue eye shadow.

3} Rolled up jeans. {at the ankles}

4} Annoying floral dresses.

5} Real underwear. {gotta be mormon to get that one}



5 of my favorite toys:

1} My 2 Cameras {digital and camcorder}

2} My Laptop

3} My scrapbooking supplies

4} PhotoShop
Elements

5} My phone


5 people I'm gonna tag:

Bethany
Rae
Paulette
Wom
Sharon C

{Good luck gals! I look forward to your answers...}

1 Royal Remarks:

The Girls' Mom said...

Doesn't 22 seem so far in the past.