I have a different view or take on birthdays then most. I believe someones birthday is the day to be celebrated with the highest of honors.
Why? Because we each waited ...and waited...and waited for our turn to be on this Earth. To fulfill our Heavenly Father's plan, to come here to prove ourselves, to grow, to learn, to love and to gain a physical body. We were THRILLED to get our chance! So every year ones' birthday signifies that choice we each made in heaven- to follow our Father and not Lucifer. To celebrate the fact we made it here to Earth!
I am so pleased that I made the choice to have this wild and adventurous earthly experience. Sometimes I really HATE it- but when I reflect with an eternal view- I LOVE it.
Happy Birthday to ME!
Thank you Mom and Kenneth for giving me life
Thank you Warren for choosing me as your wife-
Thank you my dear children for picking me as your Mother
Thank you to all my family and friends...I'm glad I have no other-
Thank you Father above for this chance to live
Thank you Jesus Christ for all you freely give.







6 Royal Remarks:
Happy Birthday My Dear! Im glad you waited and waited so I could have the pleasure of your company. Thank you so much for who you are, good and bad. And thanks for your inspired words of encouragement the other night:)
My favorite Rendition (or however you spell that word) of Happy birthday:
BIG BREATH (gasp)
happybirthdaytoyou,youobviouslyliveinazoo,ibetyoulooklikeamonkeyinthemorning,andi'msuresometimesyousmelllikeonetooooo!!!
pant pant pant
happy birthday girl!
awww... it got cut off dang it
guess i'll try again.
happybirthdaytoyou
youobviouslyliveinazoo
ibetyoulooklikeamonkey
inthemorningandi'msure
sometimesyousmelllikeonetoo
oh wah...
Thanks guys!
yeah! happy birthday? did you get my present?> I am a slacker and didn't have a card. I hope you had fun on your over nighter.
Happy Birthday (+3 ) QoC!!!
May the thirty-third year be your best one yet!
Post a Comment