
OK...I'm obsessed with shoes. I admit it. Though I can honestly say that my sweet husband is more then I- seriously. We have a huge walk-in closet that has 5 shelves for shoes. ALL of them are filled with HIS shoes and then some are toppled onto the floor. Yes, I'm obsessed...then what is he?
Anyway, I LOVE shoes! It makes me smile and giggle with delight when I buy myself a new pair of shoes. As of late- the sexy red shoes you see above are my FAVORITE Sunday {and date night} shoes. I have several outfits I can wear with them and so I didn't feel any guilt when I purchased a RED pair of shoes. YES!
I have:
- 2 pair of tennis shoes
- Lots of flip flops in every color
- 5 pairs of black pumps/sandals
- 4 pairs of brown pumps/sandals
- 1 pair of cowboy boots {...don't ask}
- 1 pair of pink fuzzy slippers
- 1 pair of dark reddish-brown Doc Martins {adorable}
- 1 pair of soft, white temple slippers
- 4 white pumps/sandals
- 1 pair of black boots
- 1 pair of stinkn' CUTE navy blue {white polka dots} that are sandal pumps
and last but not least...
- 1 pair of snazzy, sexy red shoes!
I own about 27 pairs of shoes... I wish I had more! But my hubby on the other hand...I can't even count!
{PS} I adore POLKA DOTS! If it has dots...I love it. Whether it's scrapbook paper, shoes, or home decor... I was born a polka dot gal!





10 Royal Remarks:
I love them! I was just thinking it would be fun to do a favorite shoe post and ask every one post theirs. Mine are quite as snazzy but they are me just like these beauties are totally you! I love shoes; but honey- you beat me out :)
that's cool, i don't do heels, i just like to be barefoot, but i wouldn't say no to new shoes... afterall i am a girl, but i think weber boys love shoes, cuz ian and jamie both have a ton too!!
I'm feeling so dumb right now -- Queen of Chaos and Ajoy are the same person! Drat, made-up names! :)
You've commented on my blog in both your personas and I didn't make the connection until now. But I get it now. :)
funny thing is, i own like 3 pairs. 1-church 1-walking shoes and 1-sandle.
oh well... i guess i have 2 more. My worn out tennis shoes and my worn out sandles (i've replaced them both this last year)
and MY husband complains about how many pair i have! What a wuss... my little sis is a lot like you though... lots. But i think her collection numbers more of your hubby's. :)
Tristi- You're cute! Actually, if I commented on your site under "Queen of Chaos" I apologize. It's my fault in confusing you. Every once in awhile I forget to log out when I'm browsing all the bloggers I like to keep up with. So when I leave a comment it's under a different name. I like to post on a seperate blog just for "writing"- since it is not something I share with everyone all the time. And then I like to post on this blog for more personal entries. I need to be more aware when I leave comments. I don't mean to confuse anyone-sorry. It's not on purpose by any means. My bad. {This goes to show what a real ditz I am! hehehe}
PS: BIAM is almost over!!!! I need a fire under my butt...oh yeah, that's YOU! ;)
Fran??? FRAN???? Where the heck did you get Fran?????? You couldn't be more off if you tried girly-girl. Dude... Try again if you dare!
you poor thing... searching all day. i never said it was there for sure... just that it "might" be. :) but since you're so persistant, i'll give you a consolation prize... my 1st is Carolyn. hehehe... you're a sweetheart for looking though. I was sure she would have had it in the post about my "birth"-day, but i never went back to check; didn't think you'd actually Read them all! LoL meanwhile, you certainly got to know my mom better, ehe? tehehehe... oh well. love you lots
laters
Did you really read all my blog? I am honored, even if it was to find out Paulette first name. Actually I think in one of her postings she mentions her first name. And yes my youngest daughter Jodie, has 37 pairs of shoes. She loves Shoes of all kinds. By the way I love all your pictures. I grew up with a little black dial phone, and party line, like your picture.
I just talked to Jodie today. She has bought another pair of shoes, #38. She also told me, she is going to rent shoe space at a friends house...
Wom, that is too funny! I'm with her... go Jodie!
And YES- I did read your whole blog. But Sweet Paulette decided to give in and let me know she and you are Carolyn. :)
I really like your blog and wht you are doing with it! I WISH my mother did something as neat as this. Paulette and your other children are blessed to be able to read what you have to say.
Post a Comment