»

Monday, May 14, 2012

Another weight loss challenge!


Yep, I get to be a part of another weight loss challenge! SO exciting!

I was invited to be a contestant in this challenge, which started May 11th, and ends August 18th.
That's 14 weeks for me to PUSH hard!

First place winner gets $600, second place gets $400, and there's a whole list of categories for contestants to win $30 each. Wowzers!  That's tons more money then my last challenge.

We weigh in every Friday, have a monthly meeting, and in between meetings we will be working out with the fire department, football players, and many other hardcore workouts. Yes!
There's no "teams" in this challenge.

There's also a lot more contestants in this challenge- 72!  That means I have to really, really focus if I want to win.
I  lost over 15% body fat in my first challenge, and took the win.  This time around, I calculated how much body fat percentage I need to lose for me to get to my personal ultimate weight, and it's 15.66%.
I can do this!

Note, there's LOTS of men in this challenge, and they tend to lose faster. If I stick to my goal, and get to 140 pounds- my personal ultimate weight-, I may have a small chance against the other 71 contestants.

Regardless if I truly have a chance or not, I will have an AWESOME body in the end, and that's what I really care about.
And if I don't win, (and you know I'm going to try!) I will be incredibly grateful for the extra motivation to lose weight to get to my ultimate weight.
Stuff like this is golden for a person who's trying to lose weight.
It's not my sole reason for losing, but it sure pushes me to try harder when I'm in a competition!

Go, ME!!!

Here's what I look like this beginning of this second challenge:



I'm very pleased with my progress so far!!!
I have LOTS of hard work ahead of me to reach my ultimate goals. Not only do I want to lose at least 15.66% more body fat, I want to get much more toned then I am.
I have several goals I still want to reach.

People compliment me left and right for my success so far, and I really appreciate it. It means more to me then they realize.
I'm thankful for the plethora of cheerleaders around me! It fuels me.

I know I CAN and WILL reach my goals!


1 Royal Remarks:

Shaina said...

Good luck! sounds like it's totally possible!!