I'm starting a photography business!
I'm ((((super)))) excited!
I adore photography, and always wanted to do this. The time is finally here.
I spent hours coming up with a business name, and preparing a blog for my portfolios.
I came up with - A Joy Portrait Couture.
My name is Autumn, and my middle name is Joy.
That's where I get the A Joy. I think it's an awesome name!
My equipment: Nikon D7000 camera.
The two lens' I use are, 17-50mm 2.8, and 85 mm 1.8.
My camera is fabulous, and the lens' I use are absolutely beautiful to work with. lOvE!
Click here to view my photography blog.
I'm paying a lady I know, who is an amazing photographer and runs her own photography business, to be my mentor. She is a great teacher, and I'm learning lots.
It's overwhelming all I need to know to be a superb photographer, but I will get there. The journey is fun!
My mentor is so kind, and says such positive things about my work. She thinks I'm doing great! {hooray!}
I know I will only get better.
I've been practicing a lot, and even have a couple paying customers scheduled!
I'm surprised I've got business so soon, but they like my work. Here I go!!!!
Here's a few of my favorites:















0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment