»

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Monster Jam!

For Spencer and Tucker's birthday gifts, we got them tickets to see Monster Jam! 

The boy's birthdays are a month apart, and Monster Jam was right between their birthdays.
When we gave them the tickets, they were SO EXCITED!!

Spencer likes Monster Trucks, and plays with them a lot with Tucker.
However, Tucker is in {{LOVE}} with Monster Trucks since he lay eyes on one when he was around 18 months old.
You could say Tucker is slightly obsessed with Monster Trucks.





It wasn't the plan, but I ended up going to Monster Jam with the boys. Waaahooo!
I had a SUPER fun time with my boys, and it was a memorable occasion.
Watching their faces was priceless.

I watched their faces in total awe when a lady got shot out of a rocket,
and when a Monster Truck driver was in a giant TNT box that was blown to bits- yet he 'miraculously was okay', and as the Monster Trucks with loud revving engines showed off their jumps and stunts.

Tucker's favorite truck is Grave Digger, (the green and black truck in the photos) and he was rootin' for him to win.
Spencer said he liked them all, but was rootin' for Wolverine- which did just okay.

Grave Digger did fantastic during the freestyle competition, but Maximum Destruction (as seen in photos) took the show and won the competition with his nose dive (on purpose) and flipped his truck over.
Totally awesome to watch!

The boys were glad I took them up to see the Monster Truck drivers up close, after the show.
They were still in awe. Well, I think these two boys thought they were in heaven, actually!
Watching them made me smile.

 I told the boys I'd take them ANYWHERE they wanted to go for dinner.
Can you take a wild guess where my 9 and 5 year old chose?
Yep, McDonalds.  Shocking.

We had the BEST night!

0 Royal Remarks: