If I could eat this every single day for lunch, I'd be one happy lady!
It's a steak or chicken salad from Cafe Rio. YUM! {Bajios has a similar salad}
They offer a few things on the salad that I don't take:
Tortilla- which is at the bottom of the salad,
cheese,
white rice,
crunchy tortilla chips on top.
Honestly, I don't miss those things that just add fat to the meal.
I keep the sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, and I add just a little house dressing. I choose black beans, and lately I want the steak. However, the chicken is good, too.
For me, these choices are needed fat.
I tried duplicating....yeah, not the same.
If I were rich, this is what I'd have every single day for lunch!
It's approx. $9 a salad. Ummm, can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars a month for a lunch salad.
Bummer.
But when I do get it, I enjoy every bite!






0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment