We celebrated our DADDY, today!
This Father's Day, Warren is officially a dad of 6!
Usually, when we're leaving to go somewhere, he'll yell out for all the Rats to get in the van.
How this is affectionate I do not know, but he thinks it's hilarious.{ok?!}
Tucker called out, "Come on, Rats!"
I guess they pick up on everything...even if you don't want them too.
When we were engaged, as well as many years into our marriage,Warren told me he'd like us to have 12 children. {Or did he mean, Rats?}
Warren is the oldest of 10, so naturally I think he thought this normal that all women were capable of doing such a thing. That all women were super hero's like his mother.
I'd just laugh at him, and ask who it was he thought would bare these 12 children, because it wasn't going to be me!
I compromised with telling him, I'd do 6 children, {which was always how many I'd wanted in the first place} and by the time we hit our 6th baby, Warren was in total agreement.
He is definitely good with "just" 6!
I think he asks himself why he ever thought 12 was do-able. hahaha
How we celebrated this day...
We slept in, missing half of church! Oooops. We stayed up very late the night before playing games.
I guess we can't do that on Saturday nights anymore, with church starting at 9am!
{Daddy and Andelin snoozing}
After church, we took a few snap shots...
{Daddy of 6}
{Husband of 1}
{Hugs! The kids made cute cards. One looked like a shirt and tie.}
Once we changed clothes, the kid's rubbed their dad's feet while I made him a bacon burger for lunch.
Then, we gave our gifts to Dad, which he loved.
Then we played a game, and for dinner, {the kids chose the menu} another one of dad's favorites- cube steak and mashed potatoes. It was yummy!
We ended the night with playing games again, as a family. Warren said he had a great day.
We love you, Daddy!





1 Royal Remarks:
Awww! Sounds like a nice day with daddy! Happy Father's day Warren!
Post a Comment