Well, we finally found a house! Phew.
The search is over, my friends. I was getting very tired of looking at houses. And I was tired of liking a few of them, but not getting the right feelings of planting ourselves there.
We will be living in Pleasant Grove. The house is big enough to fit our families needs, and it's within walking distance of our church, and riding distance for the children's schools. The freeway is 6 minutes away. We will be centrally located, which we need to be for the janitorial business we are starting.
Also, we will be right between two of Warren's siblings, and very close to his third sibling in Utah- his baby brother, and his wife, in Orem.
We feel good about this area, and feel our prayers have been answered. We prayed to have a place we could rent as long as we needed, that fit our needs, and a place that would be good for our children.
We move on June 4th.
My teeth have stopped hurting, for the most part. I had gone back to the dentist, and there was nothing he could do, but to tell me to be patient. My teeth don't hurt near what they did, and after nearly 2 weeks of taking pain meds every 4-5 hours, as well as Amoxcicillian, I feel pretty good.
One of my teeth is a little sensitive to cold at times, but that should go away, too.
Gosh, it feels great not to worry about my teeth hurting every time I put something in my mouth!
Warren has been working hard at selling things on eBay, for income. It's going as well as it can, and we feel blessed to have some income. He's applied for several jobs, and was turned down by all of them.
He continues to search for day-time work.
This week, Warren has been training with the janitorial company for the route we purchased.
He will continue doing so this week, and will conclude next Monday.
After that, we wait until the company puts together our route, before we officially start work.
They technically have 3 months to put our route together, but it looks hopeful to be sooner.
The longer it takes, the longer it is before we have an income. So, we pray for speed!
Life is hard, sometimes. I'm taking it one day at a time.





2 Royal Remarks:
Definitely a lot of changes going on! I'm glad you found a house and are working on a job! Go Webers!
I am glad that things are falling into place!
Post a Comment