It's been very busy around my place. We had the baptism, and getting ready for the wedding.
I'm immersed in wedding flowers, and still not finished.
Warren's parents are in town, so we did a family dinner on Saturday, and a family dinner and game night yesterday, after church.
With all that's going on, I really haven't had time to blog about what I've eaten or exercise.
I didn't get my exercise in on Saturday.
I didn't eat all my meals on Saturday, nor Sunday. And I had treats on both days, at both family get-togethers. Though, in between I did eat well, and drank lots of water.
I am trying. I haven't given up.
There's a true art to balancing a good diet, and exercise when it comes to busy moments in life, like I've been. I haven't mastered it, that's for sure.
Tomorrow, is a super-duper full day, again. I honestly don't think I'll have time to exercise, but I will try my best to eat and drink well.





0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment