»

Friday, March 11, 2011

Lunch at the Elementary School

 This week, our kids' school invited parents to come have lunch with their kids, if they wanted.

 Spencer, Emmalese, and Parker go to the elementary school, and were very excited to invite me. 
 Warren got to go to the kids' school for 'Dads, Donuts, and Dr, Seuss', last month. 
 So now, it's my turn!

 My kids begged me to get them Wendy's for lunch. So, I spoiled them and did it. 
 They don't get to go out to eat often, so this was a nice treat for them.
 It was a reward for me, to see their excitement.










  After lunch, we went to the playground. I met all the kids' friends, and had fun with them. 
  It was great to take a peek into my kids' daily life, at school.  I remember grade school, my friends, and wanting to fit in.

  I feel my kids are blessed with a fantastic school, fantastic friends, and of course, a fantastic mom who brought them lunch!

 Hmmmm, I wonder if I showed up at Conner's JR High, with Wendy's one of these days, would he be as excited to let me sit with him?  hahaha

 Cheers to special, memorable moments for our kids!

0 Royal Remarks: