»

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 11 - Biggest Loser in 30 days!

 Today, I felt tired all day long. I haven't been sleeping well.  My baby has Roseola, and teething. 
She's been super fussy and doesn't sleep well , either.

 I want to do some Spin classes, at my local gym. I called and asked if I could just pay per class, so I didn't have to sign a contract. 
 They said no, they didn't offer that, but they were willing to offer month-to month memberships. 
 The month-to-month is something I'm interested in since were are moving in July, and I don't where we are moving yet, nor what will be the local gym. 
 I'm supposed to meet with the gym tonight, but I'm seriously so tired I'm going to go to bed early and meeting with them another time.

 What did I eat?

Breakfast: Wheat toast with peanut butter, and grapes

Snack: Celery and hummus

Lunch: Chicken salad

Snack: Whole grain- flax -oatmeal- raisin cookies and milk

Dinner: Breakfast- Turkey bacon, toast and eggs

I did only ok on my water, today.


Exercise:  Lots of walking

1 Royal Remarks:

The Girls' Mom said...

Looks like you are enjoying your plan. Way to go!!