»

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Entryway - take 2 {Burlap Wreath}

 I made another burlap wreath!  This one is for the entryway near our front door.
On it, I used the color theme I chose for the area- purple, green, black and white.

 I bought some cute fabric {the same I used on one of Andelin's dresses} that I'm going to make a table runner out of.  I used some of that fabric, as well as some of the fabric I used in the frames I made earlier, for this entryway wreath. 

 This time, I did three different sizes of circles, and five different fabrics. And, I used gems for the flower centers, instead of buttons.  I really love how it turned out.

 Click here for the original tutorial.







 Come back to see the wreath stand I'll be making for this wreath.  It's gonna be awesome! 

2 Royal Remarks:

Autumn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

I love what you dun with the plaec.

emmalese