»

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Toofers!

 Andelin got her first tooth! 




 I meant to post this over a week ago, when she popped her first tooth, but I kept forgetting.

 We were surprised to see the little white tooth poking through Andelin's gums, because she hadn't been too terribly fussy. I was thinking it was great that maybe she wasn't going to be a fussy, miserable teether...but I shouldn't of held my breath!  Within a couple of days, as the tooth pushed through, she became very unhappy.  There were moments of mild fussiness, and moments of full on screaming- in-pain- I'm- gonna- loose- my- mind, type cring.
It's cute though, since Andelin is naturally a happy baby, she would be so smiley one minute, and fussy the next, then back to smiling. She didn't know what to make of the painful intruder in her mouth.  She'd use her tongue a lot to feel out the pointy tooth.  I think she's used to it now.  Maybe.

 I'd like to say phew...and call it a day, but there's how many more teeth coming? LOL
All my babies teeth two at a time, unfortunately it doesn't look like Andelin is doing two, so we have many grumpy days ahead.  All  I can say to that is thank heaven for baby Motrin, teethers, and teething pills, and gel!!

0 Royal Remarks: