»

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Time for Goodbyes

 The morning came, and sadly, it was time to say goodbye.  Grandma and Grandpa talked with the children for a little bit. Grandpa gave the kiddies the remote controlled helicopter he'd been playing with them the past few days. {I didn't get pictures of them playing helicopter with Grandpa because it would mean I'd have to bundle up, go outside in the cold winter air, to get pictures. No, thanks.}

 We had family prayer and a HUGE group (((hug))).
Just before they walked out the door- I took this picture of our family, {minus me} with the best grandparents in the world.



  Our family had such a wonderful time visiting with our parents/grandparents. It's not something that happens very often, since they live so far away. It was a rare treat, that we will always cherish!

 Right now, Grandma and Grandpa are on their way to Kim {Warren's sister} and Jason's home to stay a few days, before heading back to Washington. {I'm going to try convincing my sister-in-law, Kim, to blog about all the fun things they get to share with Grandma and Grandpa. I think it's be cool to see, and read.}

 The next time we get to see our parents/grandparents should be in July, at our Weber family reunion.
We can't wait!


Cheers to awesome grandparents!!!!!!!!!

0 Royal Remarks: