I have A LOT of sisters-in- law! My goodness, I have so many I literally have to stop right now to count them....
ok, I counted 10. Yep, you read right...10!
On Warren's side I have 9 sisters-in-law...and my side I have 1 sister-in-law.
That makes 10 all together.
Today I have 2 sister-in-laws over at my place. Both are Warren's cute sisters- Bekah and Sharon. Bekah flew in from Spokane, WA for a visit. She is staying with another sister-in-law, Kim, for the next week and a half. Kim lives only a few miles down the road from me. {Kim's not at my place today because she needed to work}
Sharon, and her two kids, are staying with me, for 5 days. Sharon lives in Idaho Falls, and she drove down to hang out with Bekah, and the rest of the family.
We'll be getting together quite a few times over the next week, with other family members too, but for today it's just us three girls, and all these short people running around the house. Which mean: FUN!
Cousin Addason, Tucker, and Cousin Jayne {Aren't they sweet?!}












0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment