»

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sickies

 It's not fun here. We've got some sick family members, and they're miserable.

 Warren started feeling ill on Saturday night, while we were on a dinner date. He felt bad for asking us to go home, because it had been over a month since we'd been able to go on a date.  But, I didn't mind.  I know what it feels like to be sick and feel icky.

 Sadly, he was really sick for several days. It looks like he had a flu and cold combo.
He vomitted, had chills/ fevers off and on, cough, headaches, running nose, and was extremly tired. He slept a lot. He missed church, and two days of work. Warren never gets sick, so I was nervous, and worried for him. We prayed as a family he'd get better. Today, he went back to work, even though he's not 100%.  I hope he gets through today, ok.

 Emmalese took a picture of him when he wasn't feeling well. He sort of smiled for her, but doesn't look thrilled...



 Tucker seems to have what Warren had.  He's vomitted a few times too, with cough, fever, chills, runny nose. I feel so bad for our little man. He's miserable. And he is stubborn on giving him meds. Not fun.



Andelin has officially joined the misery crowd.
She's teething, plus she started coughing, and fevering, too. Poor thing. She hasn't thrown up, and I hope she doesn't.
Thank heaven, I can get her to take meds.




 I'm afraid we'll have others who will get sick, and my worst fear, is we'll have a family whos miserably sick on Christmas morning. Oh, I hope not!

0 Royal Remarks: