»

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas exchange

 A few years back, I asked our Weber side of the family if we could go on a yearly Christmas gift rotation amongst our families. There's simply too many people in our humongous family for all of us to buy for each other. It's been a success ever since.

This year, Rebekah and her girls, have our family. Since she's visiting from Washington this week, she brought her gifts along. Last night, we took advantage of her being here. We thought it'd be nice for her to see us open her thoughtful gifts.  So, we gathered all the children around Aunt Bekah. {Andelin was asleep.}



 For all 6 of our children, Bekah had her friend make these personalized, handmade journals!  So awesome!




 Each are unique, with the kids' names on them. They're very nice!  And best of all, the kids love them.  Spencer started writing in his as soon as we finished taking pictures.  Even Andelin has a cute, little journal with her name on it.

 And knowing we love games, Bekah bought Warren, and I, a game I actually wanted: Quelf. 
She didn't know I wanted that specific game!  Very cool, Bekah!


 Thank you so much, Bekah!  We love your great gifts!

1 Royal Remarks:

The Girls' Mom said...

Those are super amazing! I would love to know how she made them!