»

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Andelin's blessing day- August 1, 2010

 Almost 2 weeks ago was Andelin's blessing day. Her daddy gave her the blessing.  In the circle with them were her brother, Conner, Uncle Jason, Uncle Darrick, Uncle Guy, Uncle Curtis, Uncle James and some men in our ward.  I felt it extra special that her oldest brother could stand in the circle too now that he holds the priesthood.

 Andelin looked so beautiful in the dress and matching head band my friend, Bethany, made.

 We had a lot of family join us! It was great!

 The only thing I regret is not getting a family picture with just our family. Our kids stayed for the group shot then ran back into the church for primary before I could gather them. I'm glad I at least got a photo with Andelin, as well as a photo of Warren and I with her.

  Enjoy the pictures...












5 Royal Remarks:

Nancy said...

She's so cute! I miss her already :)

Shaina said...

What a great day for all of you!! I'm so glad that family could be close by. She is a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

Sigh! She is adorable.

courtney said...

I wish we could have been there! I had forgotten when Jared's family had scheduled their family reunion in Oregon. We had fun, but I would have still loved to have been there for you guys!

Can I call her Andy? I think that is such a cute name for a baby girl, but I won't if you don't like it!

Autumn said...

Yes, we call her Ande too. :)