»

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sick & Tired & Grumpy

Pregnant!

We are 11 weeks along tomorrow- Friday.

I had a Dr. appointment which included an ultrasound on Tuesday. Warren and our three year old, Tucker, was with me and we all got the see the baby kicking and moving around. The heartbeat was strong and baby seemed to be right on track with everything. The profile is of a baby and not a puppy- as Tucker thought it was! haha
I am due around July 9th 2010. I thought I was little farther along by a couple more weeks but that's ok...it's ONLY being pregnant {in the Summer... in PHOENIX} 2 more weeks then expected. Right? Whatever. Only my luck.

As much as I am excited to have a baby- I really dislike being pregnant. I wish it weren't so but it's true. I am a mom of 5 kids...this is my 7th pregnancy... and I pretty much can't stand the duration of each pregnancy.

You may ask why I do it over and over again if I hate it so? Because I'm willing to sacrifice for another person to live, that is why. I have known all along that I would have several children and truthfully, even though I know how I feel pregnant, I'm always excited to find out I'm pregnant and I'm even more excited the day I deliver the bundle of pure joy.
But the 'in between' in pretty much hell for me. Sad, I know.
Why? Cause I'm emotional, tired, grumpy, sick, my body aches, I feel awful pretty much everyday I'm pregnant. My house goes to pot and my kids suffer from a mom who was active to a dead weight. AND I puke for the first 14 weeks, that's why.
Again, I wish it weren't this way. I wish I enjoyed my pregnancies and felt good!
I suppose God gave me the challenge of hard pregnancies.

Cheers to the long months ahead...
I can tell you right now I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Royal Remarks:

Kara said...

I hope and pray after the long months of "yuckiness" you have a super easy time getting the kiddo here. I didn't rank in either category. Terrible pregnancies and LOOOONG labor/delivery. I am very thankful to have the 2 I have. :-) My hat is off to you going thru this SO MANY times.