I pushed myself harder then usual at the gym yesterday...I need to do that more often. I'm about to head there again this morning but thought I'd post what's up first.
Tonight I'm making dinner for someone in our ward and then going to a food storage class at church. I need all the help I can get when it comes to doing food storage 'right'. I hope to learn something new that will help me.
This weekend Warren and I are going to the temple. :) I wanted to go last Saturday but it was closed due to the Easter Pageant on the lawn. Darn it. So this Friday is the new date.
Saturday I am going to briskly walk my first marathon!!!! {I don't run unless I have too! Usually chasing a kid...} Pat's Run is an annual marathon here in Arizona {Tempe}. I am looking forward to the challenge.
Saturday night is the adult session of Stake conference- which I always love to go to. It's just wonderful to go to I think. Afterward, a group of our friends will be going to dinner. All I can say is that I hope I get a nap in before conference or else I may doze off!
Sunday is Stake conference and I'm particularly interested in finding out who our next Stake President will be. I have my ideas...we shall see if I'm right.
Next weekend Warren and I are going on a weekend getaway! We're going to California to Magic Mountain {we LOVE roller coasters} and to the beach. It's gonna be super fun and I can hardly wait.
Now off to work this body tirelessly...





2 Royal Remarks:
sounds like you have a busy weekend/week ahead. Don't kill yourself. Ride a ride for me. miss ya this weekend!
Way to go Autumn! I love working out hard, but it cab be hard to push myself.
I miss you and your family is just beautiful. Tell Warren Hi for us!
Post a Comment