»

Thursday, April 9, 2009

'Tis Spring

Today I went to the Wildlife Zoo with Spencer and his class for a fun-filled field trip. :) It was great to hang out with him and see awesome animals and sea life. Tucker had an enjoyable time as well. If it weren't for the fact that it was extra crowded {it seemed EVERY school in Phoenix was visiting the zoo!} then it would have been a perfect day.

Now that it's getting up in temperatures here in Phoenix, which I noticed first hand today, I decided to cut my hair. I feel much better! I cut it just above my shoulders. I also colored it- again: medium auburn/red colors. I feel pretty. :)

Tonight I took my daughter Easter dress shopping. We always have a fabulous time when just us girls go out and tonight was no exception. It was fun for me to see her try on clothes and different shoes- as well as picking out the right hair accessories for her Easter dress. :) Emmalese is like her mommy...she loves shoes! She's adorable!!!




Tomorrow night- our family is looking forward to going to the Mesa Temple grounds- with friends- to watch the annual Easter Pageant. We are taking blankets and our cooler for a picnic dinner and will sit on the lawn.

This pageant is amazing and I'm glad we have it available for us every year to go see to celebrate Easter. We haven't made it every year- but we try.
Some scenes in the play aren't easy to watch at all. There's times where one can't help but cry. The Saviors life and ministry wasn't an easy road. Though, it's a well served reminder of why we have Easter, as well as a time for self reflection and re- commitment.


I love Easter time!


0 Royal Remarks: