»

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Foods I REALLY dislike:

Fish {That includes Tuna from the can. Though, I will tolerate Tuna if I HAVE too.}

ANY Seafood
Lima Beans
Cauliflower


Mayonnaise
{If it happens to already be a burger I get from a drive-thru- and it's only a tiny bit- I'll swallow it.}

Miracle Whip

Tea {Can't stand drinking any sort of Tea}
Postum
Swiss Cheese


Caesar Salad {I used to like it...until I found out the sauce was made from anchovies. Even though I still think it tastes good- I just can't get past knowing it has yucky anchovies in it.}

Big chunks of mushrooms
Italian sausage links
Breakfast sausage patties/links {But if it's ground up I like it OK}
Undercooked steak/burgers etc...
{Must be well-done}
Burnt marshmallows

6 Royal Remarks:

The Girls' Mom said...

I agree with mushrooms, Lima beans,Italian Links, and under cooked meat. I've never had postum. But the rest are things I love and enjoy, maybe you need to try them prepared differently?

Autumn said...

Ummmm, nope Bethany. I have tried and tried again....{on most of these foods} and I just can't develop any like for them. Or I like to think I'm 'allergic' to them. teehee

Though, my taste buds may change later on...because I used to hate Avacados but now love them. Weird.

Samara said...

Oh shucks! I was going to invite you over for tuna, cauliflower and mushroom casserole. :)

I Am Boymom said...

I can't do Lime beans and am pretty picky about fish. I get frustrated with my kids being picky, but then I realize there are LOTS of things I don't like.

Anna said...

So what brought this on? Do you like asparagus and rutabegas? How about parsnips and turnips? Liver? If you like these things, you're still ahead of most!

Autumn said...

None of the above, Anna!!!! Though, asparagas can be yummy if it's steamed with a bit of butter on it. ;) Not my favorite- but I will eat it.