»

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Up for a challenge?

The first five people to respond to this post will get something from me!
My choice. For you. Handmade.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be (nor do I at this point).

The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they want to receive a homemade gift from me will indeed receive one.Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!!

5 Royal Remarks:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun challenge! I'm in :)

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

OK I am in! Thanks for watching my back.:)

The Girls' Mom said...

I'm in, sounds fun.

Stephanie Humphreys said...

Count me in. This sounds fun.

Samara said...

Whew! Number 5, I just made it! I'm in!