»

Monday, February 9, 2009

ADSR 4 {Challenges 10 & 11}



Challenge 10:

Challenge 10 was an especially easy one for me. I didn't have to do a thing! Our host, Pixel Gypsy Designs, threw us a ROADBLOCK. Which means only one team member can do the challenge.

Rae did all the work on this one. She had to create a layout around an interview of her partner....ME. She could use only one picture- could be of anything. It had to have at least 2 main colors on the layout. Nothing more. {A tidbit of accent colors is OK, but 2 main colors had to be obvious.} And she had to use kits from two different designers.

I think it's cute! I especially love the photo of the yummy chocolate cake. Thanks, Rae for this darling LO about me. {You are a JOY to work with too!}


Challenge 11:

The second to last challenge in The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race was one that made me think. Our host, Scrap Orchard, gave us a good one.

Here's what made me have to think!: You can ask any one person {dead or alive; family, friend, famous or foe} one question. Who would it be and what would you ask them? Also, the layout can have only one photo on it and the ONLY journaling on the page can be your question. {Not even an answer to it or an explanation.}

Without hesitation, I thought of my Savior and the one question I would ask Him. 'How can I be worth it?'

The photo I decided to use was by Mark Mabry- Reflections of Christ. {Go take a peek at all his photos! I've met Mark in person and been to one of his gallery showings. These photos are SPECTACULAR!}

1 Royal Remarks:

Kara said...

Wow! This is great ... really love the photo. I am going to check him out.