The journaling reads:
Our sibling and family reunion was something we all were looking forward to. It turned out to be absolute perfection, at the most beautiful place in Washington State. We rented a cabin on Long Lake for the occasion. Not only was it an amazing and comfy cabin but the views were slices of heaven itself. We hope to have more reunions here. Until then all of us will definitely suffer from CABIN FEVER! - November 2008
This layout is the 2nd challenge for Rae and I in the ADSR 4. We had to do something along the theme of Cabin Fever and I happen to have the perfect photos. This challenge we had to do only one layout between us.
I provided the photos and journaling and Rae did the adorable layout. We met all the criteria of things that needed to be on this page. I especially love the little squirrel at the bottom.
Too cute!






5 Royal Remarks:
cute pages....
except i dont like the tear over Warrens eyes... oh well, it did not look like that the 1st time i saw it? the cabin one is Darling!!
and i think you are a big GOOF!
thanks for you sweet comments on my blog. and did you EVAH, figure out the box O rocks?
be good and i will see you soon.
ok, i am more awake now and scrolled down.... I GET IT!!!
it is a cool affect. that would look really cool for all kinds of pics.
I really like the torn effect with the B&W photo underneath. I think it looks pretty cool. Are you digi scrapping yet, Big Toe?
Ah man, that Rae is a great scrapper!! I should get more into digi scrapping. It looks fun!
i like that effect too.... and i looked again at your pic, and its growing on me.... ;)
i would LOVE to get into digi scrap. my hubby would like it too. then we could have our dining room back! lol!!!i love basketball too, do ya think i could to the games w/ the guys? hahahahaha,reallly just kidding! i want a date w/my hubby.
Post a Comment