Weeweechu
It's a romantic full moon, when Pedro said, "Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu."
Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!" said Rosita.
Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Pedro begged.
"But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon." replied Rosita.
Please, corazoncita, just once, do Weeweechu with me.
Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu."

Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....
"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."
Secret Santa Update:
We got our second gift last night! It was a wrapped gift again.
I have to admit that I held my breath the whole time our children ripped that wrapping paper off- I couldn't bare another disappointing evening for them. But we were happy to see that it was a very large box of chocolates. Sweet! {Pun intended.}

Still no explanation about the rocks...
All I can say is that at our Secret Santa potluck/revealing party in January- our 'secret family' is going to get STONED with fake rocks. haha
Ba humbug!
There's someone in our family who doesn't want to be wished a Merry Christmas!

Truthfully, my favorite Santa pictures are the ones where my little ones are screaming. You may think I'm evil- but the reason is because there's only about a 2 year period where my children freak out over 'Santa'. After that they are good as gold when it comes to sitting on the big fellas lap. I love looking at all the old photos of each of my children crying their little eyes out, desperately trying to get away from the one man who is supposed to grant any wish. haha
I want to do a collage in a frame of just all my children screaming on Santa's lap!
3 Wisemen and an angel:
Conner, Parker and Spencer were asked to play the 3 wisemen in a skit for our church's Christmas party. I think they did a wonderful job and looked so adorable on stage.
Emmalese was asked to be an angel. She loved dressing up and looked so darling.



I got a snapshot of a mini nativity scene before they headed to the stage. {There were several other children who played shephards and more angels.} But this group is of our children's good friends. Emmalese's friends: Bailey, Kelsey & Kiley played Mary and two angels. Conner's friend, Nicholas, played Joseph. Baby Jesus is a doll.
Aren't they SO cute?!!






1 Royal Remarks:
Maybe your next gift will be rock-candy...I really can see it emerging!
Post a Comment