
I don't want to put any spoilers here on how the movie was made but I did want to say a few thoughts.
I think the director did a great job on the movement and the quickness/running of the vampires. It looked awesome. And Edward glittering in the sunlight was SO great. They did a super job on many aspects. Oh, the baseball scene rocks!! Loved it!!
I think the director did a great job on the movement and the quickness/running of the vampires. It looked awesome. And Edward glittering in the sunlight was SO great. They did a super job on many aspects. Oh, the baseball scene rocks!! Loved it!!
The characters were well cast! I enjoyed most of them. Edward was played VERY well by Pattinson. Jacob is too cute! One character I was disappointed in was Jasper who looked goofy in the movie and not manly as I picture him.
What wasn't good, as expected, was that they had to cram 1 long novel into a 2 plus hour movie. It's not possible to do this and get the same feel as the book. So, of course, the book is WAY better. I felt jipped on some parts of the movie.
The way the vampires can speak in a soft velvety way isn't portrayed- probably because it's too hard to do.

And the last 30-45 seconds of the movie is RETARDED! They ended it so stupid. I am still perturbed about that!
Overall, it was pretty good. I liked it a whole lot. I didn't love it though.
I am really looking forward to the other movies- especially how the Volturri is portrayed.






4 Royal Remarks:
Waste of money for me. Books way better. Two thumbs down!
I can't wait to see it! I think I am going to go with my mom next weekend. Thanks for the sweet email. It brightened my day. BTW I fixed the comments option so you should be able to talk to me again :)
the GlItTeR really BOTHERED me!! made him look like a Christmas ornament.
Jasper looked retarded!!! ( & he is so NOT!)
but that 1st kiss, which should have been AWESOME made me giggle, laugh, and SNORT! and i am not a big fan of those sweeping camera shots. they make me dizzy. oh well.
other that that it was great! lol!
I really enjoyed it much more than I thought. There were some corny things but over all I thought they made it into a good movie- of course there had to be changes and books will always be better but I can't wait to see it again with Garin. JAsper bugged me too I thought he looked like a blond Edward Scissorhands!!! His 'pain' was a little over done, I loved the casting though. I can't wait for another one.
Post a Comment