Every 3 months or so I take down my curtains to wash. Last night was the time I decided to go for it. The dust bunnies I found were more like dust jackalopes! hehe
You just don't realize what's really hiding in the places you don't clean very often. YUCKA!
Last week I cleaned under the couches, behind cushions and deep in the cracks of the underworld. I found a few missing DVD's, a spoon, hidden candy wrappers, lost of dust {jackalopes} a comb and an old remote. If you do this at home...I don't recommend doing it with out gloves, a gas mask and a long picking up stick! {At least if you have several short people who live at your place.}
I did my good clean of the house yesterday. {Officially dust free in every hiding place.}
Today is my fun day with friends coming over for scrapbooking, a potluck and scripture study. I'll be working on a cool Christmas gift- which I can't post, sorry. The family member we're in charge of giving to this year reads this blog everyday.
Right about now I would be and would like to post on the last few movies I've seen and share my reviews and a new pair of shoes I got...but I am feeling too lazy to give that much effort. Maybe later...
But I will add that my thoughts and heart is with the families and friends who lost so many lives and loved ones in New York, seven years ago. It's a memory that will haunt me for the rest of my life. I still can't imagine what the folks in New York had to endure- and still do. Prayers for peace in their hearts and comfort where it is needed.






3 Royal Remarks:
I don't dare disturb dust bunnies in our house. I heard they're vicious :-).
When I do a deep cleaning, it usually has something to do with remodeling or repainting a room. I will finally be tackling my bedroom (I got the husband to agree to my choice of colors yehey). I am sure I will see many dust bunnies then :-)
holy cow i just did the same thing two days ago, and i got new curtains, theu're super cute
Dusting is the worst. It just gets all upset and settles somewhere else. I move my funiture alot and so it never gets bad underneath couches or beds. But dusting, that doesnt happen often here. I noticed that all of my fiesta dishes need it badly...
Post a Comment