»

Monday, September 15, 2008

Cha Ching! Says this Bazzill Babe

If you're a scrapbooker you know what Bazzill means. But incase you didn't just get a happy shiver up your spine at the very word 'BAZZILL'- I'm going to safely assume you're not a scrapbooker. Let me share...

Bazzill is a scrappers must need, can't live with out, true blue friend. Bazzill is a scrapbooking card stock company that makes textured paper {acid free card stock to be exact} in a zillion different colors, shades and textures, as well as different sizes. They also make many embellishments and other cool things for scrapbooking. They're well known in the scrapbook industry.

Every September, Bazzill has a two day grand blow-out sale at their warehouse in Chandler, Arizona. I'm lucky enough to live in Phoenix- about 25 minutes away. The sale is so big there's a long line of people lined up at the door, and around the corner of the building, before it opens. What could draw such a crowd? The prices, of course!!


At this sale, Bazzill offers a small pizza box, that fits 12 x 12 inch card stock, completely full to the brim of your choice of colors for only $20 a box! About 200 sheets of card stock can fit in one of these pizza boxes. They also offer a smaller box full of 8.5 x 11 inch card stock for only $15! And you can buy as much of it as your heart and wallet will allow.
So, let's put this into even more perspective. 1 sheet of card stock retails .55 - .59 cents PER SHEET. You don't need to do the math to know that I'm getting a great deal! There's several other things they sell, as well, for cheap prices.



Last year I spent $92.00. I planned on spending $100 this year also but ended up only spending nearly $60. And I still got a TON.
I got an adorable pink & black bag that reads 'Creative Escape' on the front, 10 packs of brads, 2 packs of flowers, 3 ink pads and close to 400 sheets of card stock!
Cha Ching!


Here's my loot:



My good friend, Tiffany, and I like to go together {we're addicts!}. We had fun in line and picking through all that glorious merchandise this past Saturday morning.
Afterward, we drove to Scrapbooks ETC... in Mesa {the BEST scrap store around} where I got another fantastic deal. I picked up two slabs of patterned paper {175 sheets each} of 'My Minds Eye' paper- my FAV- for only $6 bucks each! I bought some more paper I liked, a giant wooden letter W to decorate and put in my house and another ink pad. Since this is my birthday month- I got 20% off my entire purchase! Sweet! I only spent about $30 there.
Cha Ching!

Here's more loot:



Then I drove to Tempe for Expedex- a supply store for office stuff. I needed to buy a bag of 100 Ziploc baggies in 13 x 15 inches. {It's to organize my scrapbooks kits.} I also need these giant strips of paper that I use to make cards from and they didn't have any in. Darn it. I have to pre-order them for later. The good folks there gave me 20% off my baggies for the trouble! That only cost me $17 bucks.
Cha Ching!


Even more loot:

So I spent about $110 bucks on all this stuff- which would have been oh, so much more if I would of had to pay full price.
Cha Ching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS} I feel horrible for not advertising this on my blog for all my scrapper friends who don't live here and I could have bought for them! I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking. I will remind you next year and if you're interested- you can send me money to shop for ya. Even with shipping prices you'd save a bundle.

Until next year... when you too can say Cha Ching!

3 Royal Remarks:

Shaina said...

lots of fun papers!!

tyames said...

Wow what a steal. There are times when I wish I still lived in AZ where the prices are oh so cheap.

Jenne said...

I am sooooooooooooooo jealous! I can't believe you can get such great deals! So fun. That is so what I need to, card stock.