»

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy as a bee

Today is crammed with stuff I need to do.




I'll be going hiking, then back home to do a good clean of my house. I will finish putting my scrapbook paper into kits {I started yesterday} since it's still laying all over my front room. Maybe I'll get to take a short nap { i hope} before I pick up short people from school. At home we'll do homework and chores, then go back to the school {where we'll meet Daddy} for Conner's Flag Football game. Once Conner's game is done we'll head back home for dinner. {Which reminds me...I need to get chicken out of the freezer!} Then off to the church for Boy Scouts. Back at home we'll prepare for tomorrow, take showers, have scripture and prayers and I'll probably end up going to bed with the kiddos!

Tomorrow is my scripture study group/ potluck/ scrapbooking day.

Have a great Wednesday...I hope you can sit on your couch, eat Bon-Bons and watch your favorite movie. hehe

4 Royal Remarks:

Don said...

Why is it that when I read about your scrapbook paper, all I can think about is putting one of those big box fans in the room.

Better hurry and get that put away! ;-)

Sharon said...

yesterday was like that for me, i was running around all day, and then was deat tired by the time bedtime came

Autumn said...

Ahaa! Stop it, Don!

You know you love paper too and wish you were a scrapper, huh?

The Girls' Mom said...

This is my day tomorrow. I hope you have a relaxing thurs.