FARWORLD: WATER KEEP CONTEST DETAILS
Enter this contest to win a free, personally signed, ARC {Advance Reader's Copy} of Farworld: Water Keep by J. Scott Savage. You can't buy this book in stores until its release in September. So this is an awesome opportunity!
One lucky winner will be able to receive their very own copy shipped to them by J. Scott Savage himself. All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me the following:
What one book from your childhood most influenced you?
What book do you read over and over again?
What book are you currently reading?
The winner will be chosen by a random drawing from all entries. Entries must be posted in the comment section by midnight, Thursday, July 31st.
Good luck!!





7 Royal Remarks:
The Little Old Man Who Could Not Read is my childhood favorite book. I learned the importance of reading.
I read the Tarzan books again and again.
Currently, I am reading Fairest by Levine, and I am anxiously awaiting this weekend for the next Twighlight book.
The Lord of the Rings trilogy was my favorite books growing up.
The book that start over once I finish it is the Book of Mormon.
I'm currently reading, The Journey, by Jewel Adams
Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell, The story of a girl alone always intrigued me.
Nearly every book I read, I read again. Right now I'm having a hard time not reading the Twilight series for a third time. Jane Eyre is another one I've read more than once.
Currently, I'm reading
In My Father's House
by Bodie Thoene
(for the second time)
I loved the fun with dick and jayne book mom gave to me- i think it was hers when she was little. it was the first book i had that i relized i could read by myself....
I love the harry potter books, twilight, inheritance series, and tarzan of coarse
I just finished The Host, and i am waiting for friday night to get Breaking Dawn
Autumn!!!!
Oh my goodness how the heck are you? I just can't believe how grown up your kids are and you've added some since I've seen you last. I found your blog through Celeste's and just wanted to say hi.
I am living in North Pole, Alaska right now. Married and have a handsome son who is 7months old and another baby on the way due in March.
Hope all is well.
~Tyana Barnum Ames
What one book from your childhood most influenced you? I really LOVED Anne of Green Gables. It helped me slip aay from life. I also read "Dear God it's me Margaret" several times!
What book do you read over and over again? Harry Potters!!! over and over again!
What book are you currently reading? nothing at the moment. But midnight on Friday I will be drooling over Breaking Dawn!
Tyana-
Hi! I'm thrilled to hear from you!! Congrats on having a family of your own. {Tyana is one of my Young Women I taught at church years ago...}
I would love to see your blog---but you need to invite me. email me:
warrenandautumn@msn dot com
Post a Comment