One week from today- Warren will be home for good!!!!

Warren and his brother James will be driving down here to Phoenix from Utah next Saturday {straight through} and should arrive in the late evening.
We are counting down the days with paper links our children can tear off each night before bed. And for me- I can see my ticker on my side bar here on my blog. I like watching the seconds ticking away, bringing time closer to when my Dear is home!
James will be here a full week to help Warren get established in Phoenix-which is such a blessing for Warren. James has really gone out of his way to help Warren with starting this new career. If it weren't for him, Warren couldn't do this line of work. Our family is very grateful.
Before James leaves we hope to take him down the Salt River. It's a super fun way to spend a day. You park your car at a designated spot near the river. Then rent those giant black tubes and take a bus up to the 'drop off point'. We will be bringing a cooler and rope to tie onto one of the tubes for convenient drinks and snacks as well as several bags of marshmallows {Arizona snowballs} to have a snowball fight on the river. Several hours later everyone paddles to the 'pick up point' on the side of the Salt River, gets out and gets on the bus that will take you back to the parking lot.
We are counting down the days with paper links our children can tear off each night before bed. And for me- I can see my ticker on my side bar here on my blog. I like watching the seconds ticking away, bringing time closer to when my Dear is home!
James will be here a full week to help Warren get established in Phoenix-which is such a blessing for Warren. James has really gone out of his way to help Warren with starting this new career. If it weren't for him, Warren couldn't do this line of work. Our family is very grateful.
Before James leaves we hope to take him down the Salt River. It's a super fun way to spend a day. You park your car at a designated spot near the river. Then rent those giant black tubes and take a bus up to the 'drop off point'. We will be bringing a cooler and rope to tie onto one of the tubes for convenient drinks and snacks as well as several bags of marshmallows {Arizona snowballs} to have a snowball fight on the river. Several hours later everyone paddles to the 'pick up point' on the side of the Salt River, gets out and gets on the bus that will take you back to the parking lot.
We love going down the river! We will be taking Conner and Parker along {they really enjoy it} as well and Warren, James and I.
This week we are doing a good clean of our bedrooms, cleaning up our yard since the Monsoon tore it all up the past couple days, going swimming several times, going to the movie and having the Robinson family over for a couple nights so I can scrapbook with Tea and our children can play. {Her husband is gone on a business trip.}
This week we are doing a good clean of our bedrooms, cleaning up our yard since the Monsoon tore it all up the past couple days, going swimming several times, going to the movie and having the Robinson family over for a couple nights so I can scrapbook with Tea and our children can play. {Her husband is gone on a business trip.}
I'm hoping this week will pass quickly... I really miss my Warren!





4 Royal Remarks:
Sounds like fun, I can't believe Warren is already coming home! (even though I still wished you'd moved here) that is so great. I have to spend some time catching up on all your posts. I also like your new header, very cute.
miss you!
that day sounds like so much fun! I hope it turns out just the way you have planned.
So happy your honey is coming home soon - what a blessing!
Enjoy your week!
Fun and excitement. Hopefully this transition will go smoothly and by the end of the week you will have all systems go!
WOHOO! Did you think it would ever end?
It sounds like you're having a bunch of fun down there. That river trip sounds awesome!
Post a Comment