definite Pop Rocks gal!!
I absolutely LOVE Pop Rocks.
Part of my grocery list includes Pop Rocks. My whole family loves them too- even our 21 month old.
I think it hilarious ![]()
to give my little ones Pop Rocks and watch their reaction! Personally I like the Watermelon and Strawberry. The Tropical flavor is alright so I give those to my kids. At Target they have a 3-pack for only .99 cents! Yippee! Thought I'd share something about me that isn't well known.![]()





4 Royal Remarks:
I love pop rocks too but not enough to ever think to buy them. You've inspired me to get a fun treat for the fam. Growing up my mom wouldn't let us eat them because everyone thought that the CO2 was bad for you, I don't know why because noone has died from drinking soda.
i think they are great too. but i haven't had them since i was like 10
you're so mean. Giving your little ones mini bombs just to get a kick out of their shocked little faces!
...i wanna try.
tehehhehe
HA! didn't you know that this is how Mikey from the Life cereal died!! lol!! sooo funny! i haven't even SEEN pop rocks in a long time... hmmmm i have an idea!! THANKS! S.
Post a Comment