What am I up to these days? Well, a lot.
I am the official 'taxi driver' in our home- as most stay at home mommies are. Taking children to and from school everyday is a must- whether I want to or not. We leave at 8 am to get to school. To pick up the children, I leave at 3:15 pm.
3-4 times a week my oldest son, Conner, has flag football practice or a game. Of course, we attend every game. Since 3 children attend school we have homework nearly every night. Mondays I am actually really good at making sure we hold family night. We either play games, go out to eat, watch a movie, do a service project or have a short sweet lesson on life skills.
Tuesdays I go to a friends house to clean/organize. Wednesdays she comes to mine and cleans/organizes. M-W-F mornings after I drop the 3 oldest off at school I go bike riding in the morning for my exercise with another girlfriend. My 2 littlest ones loves riding in the carrier as it's gently pulled along behind.
Conner has boy scouts on Wednesday evenings & Parker has cub scouts on Saturday mornings. Wednesday, mid-morning, is play group with my 2 littlest. Thursdays I hold a Book of Mormon study group in my home at 10 am-followed by a potluck lunch and craft/scrapboking afternoon.
I try to write more in my novel or children's books 3-4 times during the nights after children are sleeping. Also, I like to read a good book before I go to bed or the scriptures to catch up on my reading for the weekly study group.
Chores are done every day. Saturdays we like to do a deep clean if we aren't too busy with another activity. There is really no time for t.v or x-box in our home- except on the weekends. Once homework, chores, showers, preparing for the following day...well there's little time. Especially the days we are at one of Conner's games. This is a good thing- since I practically despise television.
Every Friday night, Warren and I go out on a date. I can't wait for this time alone with my sweetie! Now that Conner is old enough to babysit we get to have FUN without trying to hunt down a sitter. We either go to dinner, a movie, the temple {actually we haven't been in awhile- but we have plans} hang out with friends, play games or go shopping. We usually will go with one of our couple friends. We discovered a clean comedy club...so we hope to go often. Warren and I have a great time and get to re-connect every week. We try to not go out on Saturday night since we have church every Sunday morning from 9-noon.
We start and end our day with family and personal prayer. I am not always on top of reading scriptures as a family- but we usually get our study in 4 times a week...which is better then none.
Yup...that's the 'general week' of The Queen of Chaos. Can you value why I named myself so? :)





4 Royal Remarks:
you sound like my mom!
tehehehe...
so, have you ever dropped the wrong kid off at an activity? My mom dropped my dad off at high-school once... or was it the church building? Either way, he was suppose to be at work. LOL
laters
I know how you feel, and Paulette is right, I would get in the car and the car would drive itself to the church building....I was supost to be takeing my son to school... My husband driving himself to work, would hear a voice say "Hay Dad, you just missed the road!" from my youngest daughter, who was also going to school.
I'm tired just reading this!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be back to peek in on you :) I saw the post about the cabin in Show Low...small world, my aunt lives in Pine Top!
Post a Comment