I biked 6 miles this morn- Yippee? Not so much. I feel like JELL-O. My friend Brenda and I enjoyed the perfect Phoenix weather {I wish it was this nice all the time} as we biked the streets and canals. In tow were my youngest two- Spencer and Tucker - who don't mind at all the semi-gentle gliding with occasional bumps in the bike trailer. In fact, Tucker fell asleep too easily. Apparently they had a leisurely bike ride- I didn't get that out of it. You may have the notion that Phoenix is completely flat. I beg to differ-
Can you say JELL-O?






9 Royal Remarks:
I didn't know you were in Phoenix! I just moved to Utah 2 years ago, after living in Phoenix for a long time..It is beautiful, flat, and hot!!! We did servived the 122 degrees a few years ago. By the way I love the beautiful coloring of your pictures, and the yummy invite of the melt in your mouth jello photo...
Soooo weird! I've had friends that I've lost contact with from as far back as the 9th grade get in touch with me, but you now officially hold the record! I'm browsing through your archives now... :)
Glad to have met up with you again Celeste. :) Towards the bottom of my blog is a recap of 'my history' if want to read that.
I look forward to reading more about you and what you have made out of life!
Wom, Yes- we live in the desert. Why did you move north? My husband is from northern Arizona. We moved here after we met in Washington State and were married for 2.5 years. Phoenix is where we live simply because it has a plethora of swimming pools and northern AZ doesn't! {My hubby and I own a pool cleaning and service business.} We've been here going on 11 years this coming January. We enjoy the heat much better then the cold. ;) Shoveling snow from the driveway brings back cold nightmares!
Heh. Five kids already, and what appears to be an incredibly active life! And to think I was whining about working from home full-time and raising one kid... I've got to remember that it's not just my sisters reading my blog. ;) If you want to send me email, I'd rather that than the comments section of a blog. It's celeste at wetzelville dot net.
What area are you living in Phoenix. We were just north of Dunlap on 39th Ave. 40 years. I got to the point that the heat was makeing me real sick, and needed to be in a cooler area. I am doing great now, and love being able to go outside in the summer.
dude, i use to bike those canels with a friend of mine too! Freaky... and i definately recall killing myself on them. We'd head out just between Dunlap and Peoria and just go until we eventually found an exit and headed back home. (usually stopping by that corner shop for a life-saving drink!) Course, you know, some of those underpasses are the favorite "hit-spots" for murders!!
Crazy girl
I feel so comforted Paulette. Thanks from the bottom of my heart that will most likely be STABBBED next time I go biking! :0
wom- We are 27th Ave. and Maryland area. A new development was put in about 5 years ago and we live in one of those newer homes.
I'm glad you are feeling better now that you are in cooler whether. :)
Post a Comment