Stephenie Meyer {Best Selling author of Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse} happens to be one of my good friends. I am so proud of her and the unexpected accomplishments and fame she has made in her writing. As you may, or may not, know her books are being made in to movies. She is thrilled! And I am too!
I am posting what she wrote about the progress made thus far:
"Things continue to move forward with Summit, and I couldn’t be more pleased. They have officially signed director Catherine Hardwicke and writer Melissa Rosenberg. I had a chance to sit down with Catherine and Melissa and many of the other people involved while I was in L.A. It was a fantastic conversation and they asked all the right questions—I even had a chance to mention a few of my favorite actors. I’m so excited to see what comes next, and I promise to keep you all in the loop when new things happen."





4 Royal Remarks:
oh, I'm loving me some Edward. Wonder who she wants to play him???
Stephenie ideally wants Henry Cavill to play Edward....but he is now older {24} so it won't work out. She won't consider anyone over 21. She's bummed that Henry can't be Edward. I am too.
But she wants him to play Carlisle...which would be perfect as well.
Her next option for Edward is Tom Sturridge. He's really cute...but I like Henry much better. *SIGH*
For Jacob she wants Tyler Posey. I think this is a perfect match!
ok i am so excited for these books to be movies, i almost can't take it, i'm getting like everyone i know to read them. edward is pretty much my new obsession
Autumn, I like your pictures along the side of your blog site. Very cool. Also, I too am way excited for the movies to come out. Why do they have to take so long?!
Post a Comment