Today is crazy!
Take kids to school.
Pick up kids from school.
Go back to pick up Conner from football practice.
Take care of a very sick/feverish Tucker.
Sew 12 paper bag albums for Enrichment tonight.
Call my sister in Seattle to congratulate her baby boy's birth.
Go to the store and buy glue sticks and tags.
Put together stuff for my class I'm teaching tonight at church.
Write for at least 3 hours. {a commitment I've made}
Help kids with homework.
Read 2 chapters in Nephi to be ready for my B of M study group.
Reschedule my Dr. appt. I missed yesterday because of sick kids.
Take Emmalese to buy 2 more shirts for her school uniform.
Take Parker along shopping for a mouthpiece he's supposed to wear whenever he does anything active {even recess!} until he gets braces next fall.
Make dinner.
Help kids get their school stuff prepared for tomorrow.
Go to church early to set up- then teach the enrichment class to the sisters.
How is your day coming along?!
I will check in tomorrow...or the next day... or the next...if I make it!





1 Royal Remarks:
You can do it! Hope you accomplished all of your goals.
Post a Comment