»

Monday, September 17, 2007

Bazzill Blowout!

Those who know me well know I love to scrapbook. Many of the industries companies are right here in the Phoenix area. One of them is the famous cardstock and embellishment company Bazzill.



Once a year they have a HUGE warehouse sale open to the public. Of course... I HAVE to attend to do my part in relieving this company of any unwanted or excess merchandise. So I headed over to the warehouse last Friday morning.

Once I walked in {I didn't have to stand in line but 3-4 minutes} an employee handed me a 'price list' and I could pick which boxes I wanted to fill my paper and embellishemnts in. The 'pizza' boxes were for 12 x 12 paper. Each filled 'pizza box' was $20. A FANTASTIC DEAL! We are talking over 200 sheets of cardstock. It averaged out to be around 18 cents a sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock. To put it into perspective for those who aren't scrapbookers...The retail price per sheet is 55-60 cents per sheet!

A full 8.5 x 11 box full of like sized cardstock was only $15. And the buttons, taqgs, brads and fun stuff ran about $1 per pkg. Which again is a great deal!


I spent $92 on all my supplies. You may think I spent a lot...well it is a lot...but not for what I got in exchange! If I were to buy all these same supplies retail...I'd at least triple the cost. NO JOKE!
As always- I had my camera ready. I took a few snap shots to share...


These two photos were taken from inside. I changed them to B&W in hopes to show the atmosphere a bit better. There were boxes, upon boxes, upon boxes on top of shelves and more shelves.




I took this photo AFTER I came out.
I heard that these ladies had a wait time of 45 minutes. It's hard to see from the pictures- but the line wrapped around the building. Whew...I'm so glad I went early!








Here I am...trying to take a photo of the warehouse in the back. It's back there somewhere...

Here is my loot! It may not look like much... but I promise it is. I was able to get over 400 sheets of muti-colored cardstock {textured as well} along with lots and lots of fun embellishments too. I also bought two Bazzill t-shirts that were only a buck a piece! So cool!!

The next day- Saturday- Warren needed to go to work on 3 new clients pools. So I called my good friend Paulette...she came over and we scrapped the day away. Today is Monday...and I'm still playing in my new paper. :) Yipppeeee!

0 Royal Remarks: