»

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

13 years and still counting all the ways I love you...











Today is my official wedding anniversary! 13 years ago today I became a bride. It was such an amazing day. Actually it was perfect. I hope when I am old and grey I will remember this exquisite day of my new life as a wife. It brings out such happy and fond memories.

Here are a few photos from our wedding day. August 22, 1994. We look so young! It's funny...but you can tell around what year we were married from our choice in wedding attire and hairstyles. Always a dead give away!

I love being in love~ Even though there have been plenty of ups and downs and the in betweens....It's still love.
In the past 13 years we have had 5 children, lived in 8 different homes, have been poor, have been well- to- do, have had major hiccups and many romantical moments.
WOW...time really does fly by fast. I guess I need to make every moment count...otherwise it will just pass me by.

3 Royal Remarks:

Anonymous said...

I love your wedding pics. But I still; and always will laugh over Warrens hair. Can you say New Kids on the Block!!! j/k

Shaina said...

Autumn,
Didn't know you had your own blog! This will be fun.
Happy anniversary!

The Girls' Mom said...

What a swarm of memories to me seeing these pictures...those were the days.